Local S-6 would like to thank the following for making this year's Fire Department Open House / Hot Dog Lunch a success:
- C-Shift & overtime staff for their efforts in running the event
- Driver Jennifer Toavs for organizing and running the MDA Bake Sale
- Rebecca Carlson (Brent's wife) and Jalia Anderson (Jamel's daughter) for assisting Driver Toavs
- Retiress in attendance
- Those who donated/sorted/priced items
- The all-new MSP AFD History Booth
- MSP AFD Management for their support
- Local S-6 Treasurer Doug Johnson for purchasing the food & pop
- And finally, Local S-6 for paying for the food & pop
The turnout and feedback from MAC staff was overwhelmingly positive and reaffirms our commitment to this annual tradition. Additionally, support for the MDA Bake Sale raised $1,309.50. Way to go!
See you next year!